Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Become a NeoLib!

I recently discovered that a handful of people other than Jack Mercer actually stop in from time to time to read my humble blog. Although this is now the second post I've penned after claiming to go on hiatus, I assure you the break is real (for this blog anyway).

I wanted to direct all of my two or three readers to NeoLibs, a blog that is contributed to by more people and updated more frequently than this one. Pretty much all of the stuff I'll say from now on will be there.

Thanks for reading!

3 Comments:

At March 31, 2006 4:34 PM, Blogger Jack Mercer said...

C'mon, Smorg! Keep blogging. Your content is always thought provoking!

-Jack

 
At April 03, 2006 3:17 PM, Blogger Smorgasbord said...

I'm still going to blog. I'm just not going to update this blog (for a while anyway). I feel my message is being diluted. I think I can hash out my ideas better by posting on NeoLibs and commenting on other people's blogs, such as yours, Jack.

Thanks for the kind word!

 
At April 07, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger Jack Mercer said...

I understand. I am trying to maintain 3 blogs right now and it is a bit time consuming. I don't think you would be interested in the content of the other blogs.

Smorg, I will say this about you. You are a thinker--a bright one too, and often original. I respect you for that.

Looking forward to your posts on NL's

-Jack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home